Saturday, February 23, 2013

Strength in the Lord.

Many times we go through mountains of troubles. It seems like after one thing have been solve there's even bigger problem to come. I've especially been going through some series of obstacles. Car break down, one after the other. Financial problems that leaves us just two digits in the bank with 4 little children to feed. Bills to pay that increase so much. Well I really wasn't worry at all because I know that my God is my Jehovah Jireh-My Provider. He provides for me in all of our needs and he will help through all our troubles. I remember that God will never give us obstacles that we cannot handle. So instead of looking at my troubles, I look at the Lord God Almighty and his strength inside of me and rejoice with my problems and praise for his blessing upon my family and I. You see with us it may seem impossible but with God everything is possible. We got part of our cars fix and we never missed a bill even though at times we do have only $16 in the bank but now a new year has come and we are blessed once again. Thank You Lord Jesus for providing for my every needs. Praise your Holy Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment