Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Love Story part 2

Since I've come back from Vietnam, I stayed at my brother's house for one week. During that week it was horrible because I didn't like that house that my brother lived it. It have some kind of weird spooky feeling to it. So one of those days I called Nguyen to come over and he literally had to find that place just by my voice on the phone direction but he made it. And he spend time with me and of course my brother knew about us so he didn't complain about it but rather support us. As he was leaving that night, I went outside to give him a good night kiss. And so our love continues and I visited him a lot while driving my dads car. My mom told me and said "If you have anyone you like and wish to be with, you have to tell us ok?" So I straight up told my mom "I wanna marry Nguyen. I love him." My mom was Okay about it at first but she didn't want to discuss it with my dad. So I took matters into my own hand and visited Nguyen more often. My parents became angry and my Dad was against it. He said "You're smart and you can go to college and do more. You can't get marry yet. When you go to college you will find someone better." I got really pissed off and went to Nguyen and we spend the night together and of course I told him everything." He got pissed off too. He said "Maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore." I was so mad at him that I threaten him "If you leave me, then I'll commit suicide. I was so mad and angry at the same time that I literally fainted like I use to when I was little. He got so scared and didn't know what to do, so he gave me CPR. And he continues to shake me until I finally woke up. Then he just hold me so tight and said "Please I won't say that again, please don't died." I fell in love with him even more but I know that something wasn't right. So after that day many things happen and Nguyen was trying to ignore me. One day I went to the park and waited for him cause I know he went and exercise there often. So when I confronted him about him avoiding me. He got mad and said "If you want me to love you, Be like other girls." Ouch!!! That was a sword piercing through my heart... The pain was so strong that I couldn't even talk to him for a couple of days. I knew that we were going for a bumpy ride in our relationship. That was the beginning of many more obstacles to come.... Well I'll write some more next time so keep on reading my blogs. Thank you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment