Wednesday, April 10, 2013

If you die today where will you go? to Heaven or HELL?

Many of us now a day don't care about anything else but ourselves. Many of the people in the world concentrate more on making money rather than their soul. Our body is made out of dust and it will fall back into dust when we died. There is something that is more important than our Body and that is our soul. Our soul is from the breath of God. It is eternal. When we died our soul lives on to two different places: Hell, a place of torture, Darkness, endless lake of fire, pain, suffering, gnashing of teeth, filled with ugly hatred demons in all shape and sizes. Or Heaven, a paradise with everlasting peace, no suffering no crying no pain, it's filled with the glory of the Lord, with LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

YOU CHOOSE WHICH PLACE YOU END UP IN AFTER YOU DIE.

Hell is REAL whether you like it or not. This is what the Bible have to say about hell:
10" And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur,where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."  Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. REVELATION 20:10,14

THE WAY TO HEAVEN

  The only way to get to heaven is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and in your heart. And live your life through Jesus' example. Read the word of GOD which is the BIBLE and live it.  Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through ME!" John 14:6
15 "Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." REVELATION 20:15


Now if you want to ask Jesus in your heart Pray this little prayer: 

<Father in Heaven Please Forgive me of all my sins. I surrender my life to you Lord Jesus. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.  I take you as my Lord and Savior so please come and live inside of me and write my name in the book of Life. Send your Holy Spirit to teach me and guide me in your words. From this day on I belong to Jesus and Jesus is my Lord. I ask it in the name of the Father, the son, and Holy Spirit I pray in Jesus Name AMEN>

No comments:

Post a Comment