Wednesday, February 11, 2015

MY Beloved JESUS...

Everything I am I give it all to Jesus. I am Lifted up because of my Jesus. He has never let me down nor will he leave me. I am lifted up because He loves me. Nothing can Separate me from his love. Nothing can get me down without his Words. I am protected and I am Redeemed. He will never leave me nor will he give up on me. I can search high and Low but there is none like my Jesus. I am the lost Sheep and he is My good Shepherd who leave his 99 and come and look for me. I believe it and I am living it. He knows me by name and he knows everything about me. He knows my sorrow and he knows my pain. He knows my suffering and he knows my tears. But he is the one who will wipe them all away. He sends his angels to watch over me. He sends his Spirit to light up my days. I'm forever grateful to my beloved Jesus. Hallelujah. Hallelujah . I praise my Lord My Jesus. Fill me up with your glory oh Lord. Fill me up with your Power oh Lord. I will Praise you all of my days. I will Lift your name up high even When I cry. I will ever Bless your Holy Name... Jesus Jesus Jesus......

Oh How I love you Jesus. You are my God and my Savior. Thank You for Loving me even When I know I don't deserve you. You came down to earth to feel our pain, our weaknesses, our suffering, our emotions, and live in the lands that we live in, feel the things we feel, touch the things we touch, eat the food we eat, You walk in our Shoes and gave up your life for us. None can ever compare to my Precious Lord Jesus. Oh How I love You My Jesus. My Lord. May you Reign forever in My LIFE. May I dwell forever in your LOVE and Your PEace

No comments:

Post a Comment