Monday, February 2, 2015

Obstacles are made for You to become Stronger.. Be Strong in the Lord.

God's been trying to use me since I was little. At the age of 5 or 6 years old I almost lost my life from a sickness. As my parents were carrying me to the doctor in the middle of the night and when we cross the river in our village on a stone I saw a black Snake. I told my parents but my parent didn't see it. When we got to the doctor's clinic it was close and my parent went straight to the Doctor's house. That doctor was a friend of my dad and he only open it because he was a friend. The doctor got mad at my dad saying "Why have you brought her here so late, if you had come thirty minutes later She would have been dead." The doctor put me on IVs and but emergency med to revive me. The doctor show my dad and make him read those medicines. While the doctor was working on me my parents were on their knees praying for God to heal me. Never knew that God has greater plans for my life even if the devil try to kill me in the process.. I have encounter many times of God's Supernatural Miracles since I was a kid but didn't know what it means or what it is. But  now that God have given the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of his Word. I understand what it was that I was going through. Since I was a kid I didn't want to be anything but a worker for God. I started teaching the children at churches since I was young. I started helping at age 10 and at age 12 I was their full time teacher. I travel from different churches over the course of my life. My Father was a Pastor who went to preach from Church to church. So wherever he preaches I teach the children's choir and Sunday School. We would never stay at one church for too long. It's always for a couple of years or so. But after that we would be called somewhere else. IN 2007 of September 13 my father died of liver cancer and hepatitis C. I was pregnant at the time  while he was in the hospital and had given birth to my son two months and then he died. I had an encounter with two angels that day. I was always visiting him at home and cooking for him. I gave him a hug and told him I Love Him. His last word was "I'm going to Miss you Jum." I know in my heart we had peace between us. Then as I was going home I felt like a present was in the back of my van. I look back but no one was there except my baby. I felt the Spirit so Strongly. Later that night at 2am my Sister called and said my dad rush back to the hospital and he was dying. When I got there he was cold as ice. I kiss him for the last time while crying. I had another encounter with GOD. After a couple of weeks after he die I have a hard time sleeping because I feel like my dad's Spirit was close by. I had a dream and saw on the clouds a throne of God and he was so bright and I only could see the contour of his clothing and not his face. He was talking to me on the top of a cliff. I was watching myself. All I heard was myself saying "Yes I will do as you say.: and he show me the river in the valley of that mountain that we were at. I still remember it now like I had it yesterday. I had series of dreams about my dad helping me after that. All these things have to happen so God could use me. There will be great tribulation ahead and  many obstacles to come but that will only make my Faith stronger. It will only prepare me for the greater things God has for us. I may fall sometimes but I know God will pick me back up. So be encourage and be lifted up because the obstacles you are Facing is just a skipping stones you have to jump on to get across the river to the other side. Live Life With Love that comes from God our Heavenly Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment