Thursday, February 12, 2015

Peace that Surpasses Understanding...

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Peace that surpasses Understanding.. What does that mean? The world has peace but it only lasted for a moment.IN our natural mind when something happens to us we tend to worry and go in deep depressions. We worry about our bills and worry about our kids and we worry about our spouse and we worry about almost everything. When you watch the News now a day you see so much crimes going on and because you are afraid that it will happen to you, you worry. We Christians should set a better examples to the World. If you have Jesus in You why should you worry about anything. He said in Matthew 6, Don't worry about what you eat or what you should wear because God will provide it for you and will give you all these things even more when you seek his kingdom and his Righteousness first. To have peace is To Know that God will do as he said and he will protect, provide, and deliver you from all your trials. Believe in God's Words my brother and sisters in Christ and claim his Words for your life and Confess it and Live upon it. You will have peace. You can Smile in the face of lack and troubles. I am reminded of long ago when I was living in a one room apartment with my husband and my first child. I was Pregnant at that time. We were just reborn Christians and new at it but we had faith like a Child. it was near the end of the year and I was going to have my baby anytime now. My Husband lost his job and someone stole all of our money from the bank. So when he told me the news both of us cry but we said No lets trust in God to help us. My mom and sister gave us some money to help and although we could have use that money for all our bills but we gave 60% of it to God and God keep sending people to pay our bills and I finally have the Baby and people come visit the baby give us the money enough to pay our rent. We Praise God and after a month God gave my husband a new Job and in his Training he work for 6-7 days in training and God blessed our bank account with 10x as much as we had before. Praise God for helping us. Whatever the devil stole from us God gave it back 10x over.
We believe in his Word Malachi 3:10-11. and It came to pass for us. We praise his name in our times of trouble and God gave us a house and a car for our obedient.. We didn't worry but giving it to God we can have peace even in those times of trouble. My sister said something wonderful that year. She said this "My sister who has nothing and going through so much, how can they keep smiling and being happy//.." Peace that Surpasses Understanding.. Praise God. that was what we had at that moment and throughout our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment