Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY LOVE STORY part 1


I have always been a tom girl. I usually hang out with boys more than girls. I love volleyball and hardcore one. I'm the kind of person who don't like to take it easy when playing sport, I would dive down to the ground just to get the spike ball and get myself all dirty and scratch up. But I love doing it. As my best Friend Joe would say "I see you coming to the volleyball court all dress nicely and clean but when you leave you're all dirty from head to toe." Well that was my life and I love fighting as well I beat up my older brother's friends and they got scared of me. They're 6-7 years older than me. LOL That was my life until I fell in love and it all changes. I fell in love with my brother's friend who is also like a brother to me. Every time he comes over whenever I cook I would let him taste it first. I even tried to hook him up with my friend who loves him. But it didn't work out between them. A couple of years later I see him, all I can do is smile and hug him several times. It's funny I acted like we were lovey couple for so long and didn't realize that I was in love with him. I even deny it when my brother asked me. On his 27th birthday I finally knew my feelings for him. That day we share a piece of the cake and he fed me. We went into his room and he gave me a message and we talked and laugh like always but this time I knew That I fell in love with him. As we left at his room door I gave him a long hug and reach up and kiss him. He was so surprised because we were so close and I left him in awweee.... So after that day he came to my house often and we started to go out. Our favorite place was Lake Norman parks. We would always go there and walk and talk and takes pictures and just have a wonderful time. We would do cook outs in that park. But our love didn't stay like that. After a couple months of dating, I have to leave for Vietnam for a month. Now, if you ever been in love you would know that a month is a long time to be away from the person you love so much. As we were leaving  for the airport to Vietnam he came along with his niece and their friends. You see his niece have taken a liking to me and would call me princess like in those Chinese movies. They were crying because I was going to leave for a while and can't play with them anymore for awhile. I left and said good bye but I didn't even go in the plane yet. Already I was missing him so I took my sister's phone and call him and told you "I love you and I miss you." I couldn't say that earlier because I was keeping our relationship from my parents. During my time in VIETNAM I call him twice because we didn't have phones in Vietnam so we have to use public one and it cost a lot of money. But he never picks up because of the time differences. It's 12 hours different so when it's morning there, it's night here. Every night before I go to sleep I would look at our picture and kiss him. My cousins who's around my age would already know about us and ask me a bunch of questions. It's funny because they were the ones who helped get in touch with him. While I was missing him, my dad's relatives try to hook me up with their sons. But I refuse to be with any of them. I love Nguyen and only him. I spent three days and night at my dad's relatives house and they tried to win me over but I just couldn't do it. They took me shopping and dinning out but all that don't matter to me as much as Nguyen did. So to kill time and not be too sad, I formed a Girl volleyball time in my village and played against the guys. We won of course. After we play everyone gathered at my friends house and eat and the guys were like "You serve really hard, my hand feels like it's about to break every time I get your serve." I just laughed. Another guy asked "Do all girls from America play hard like you?" I said "No. It's just me, I love volleyball and played with only guys." They were shock because girls in Vietnam are mostly girly and well mannered. But I was longing to go home and seek my man. So in the afternoon I would lay in a hammock and take a nap and dream of him. I did a lot of things while I was in VIETNAM like, shopping, going to play in the waterfalls and taking pictures, playing volleyball, singing in church choir, racing on my bike, and talk and walk as if everyone was equal. In Vietnam there is a social ladder where rich people can't talk to poor people or something like that. But I talk to everyone and my actions really surprised everyone in my village. My aunt always telling me to stay with the rich people, I told her that I didn't care about that stuff but I visited everyone from the poorest of poor to the average housing and always treated them the same. When I came back to America, all my cousins gave us parties after parties. In one day we had like four to five parties to go to. It's a whole two days of eating and eating and eating... I had to go home take a break and then continue to go to the parties. I swear that I've never eat that much in my whole life and It's a very memorable day because of it. When I finally came back to America, the first person I wanted to see was Nguyen... So I called him and he picked me up and of course I gave him gifts and hugs and kisses. To his nieces as well I gave a souvenir. I love him and we started spending more time with each other. But that was going to change for Our big problems were heading our way.... Well I hope you guys enjoyed my story so far, I hope you will come back and read part 2 of this story next time. God Bless you all and have a lovely Valentine's Day!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment