Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the mist of problems!!

I just heard that my husband's company is going to have many people lay off. In my family he is the only one working and we have four little children: one is 5 years old that just started school, another is 3 years old, another is 2 years old, and the last one is my baby girl, who is 3 months old. It seems like God is trying test our faith in him. I believe that God will bless us even in the mist of our problems. My husband works only three to 4 days a week. And we barely meet all our bills among other things like diapers and such for my baby. Food for the family. We've been having car troubles for over two years. But I know God will Open the door where there seems to be no way. I know God is working in us and for us right now to bring that Blessings that I asked him. I believe also that God will use me in everything I do. And I will give him Praise and Glory..

No comments:

Post a Comment