Monday, September 24, 2012

What do you have to give to God?

We are the creations of the Lord most High. Everything we have comes from him. Every emotion we feel God gave them to us. He gave us mouth to speak, mind to think, ears to hear, nose to smell, hands to touch, feet to  walk, and more. All the happiness, goodness, dancing, laughter, smiles, praising that we do, God has given it to us. We can praise him, talk with him, healing, blessings, salvation, victories, etc because we are connected to Jesus Christ. God has given us his only begotten son that we may have life through him. Even the earth, plants, and animals are his. He knows every animals, beasts, fishes, trees, birds by name. Everything is his. So what can we give to God?
“Hear, O my people, and I will speak,
    O Israel, and I will testify against you:
    I am God, your God.
I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices
    or your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.
I have no need of a bull from your stall
    or of goats from your pens,
10 for every animal of the forest is mine,
    and the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know every bird in the mountains,
    and the creatures of the field are mine.
12 If I were hungry I would not tell you,
    for the world is mine, and all that is in it."
Psalm 50:7-12.

Commit your life and spirit to Jesus Christ and walk with him praising and praying everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment