Friday, November 6, 2015

Praise him until the Blessings overflows

I just want to Praise God for always being there for me and supplying my every need. This past week he has blessed us with different blessing each and every day. We got a baby crib for my new baby soon to be on December 7, 2015. We were thinking about saving some money for her new car seat but God send a friend to buy it for us and delivery it to our home. Praise God. Everything I've ever thought about wanting or needing God send someone to provide it he is truly my Jehovah Jireh, my provider. I am living with the promises From Philippians 4:19 "My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches and glory by Christ Jesus." My needs are being Supply by him. If you put your faith and trust in the Lord in all circumstances he will have his hand over you and your family. God has protected my family and bless us and guide us in his righteousness. He saved us multiple times. Thank You Jesus!!!! I love you Lord.
His promises is coming to pass in my life and it can happen to you as well. If you listen and obey his word in Matthew 6:33 "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." May you all have a blessed day and keep God first in your life my brother and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment