Monday, November 9, 2015

Being overflowed with the Holy Spirit

When you worship God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul, and strength, you will attracts the Holy Spirit and God's angels. I love it because whenever I do that I completely loose myself in worship and nothing around me matters anymore. I love to spend more time with God in Worship even though I have so many kids and not enough time for myself but every little chance I got I wanna worship him Whole heartily. God has been setting my Spirit on Fire for these Last couple weeks. I feel like he ignites a new passion in me to just give my all for him. Jesus has been blessing me and changing and correcting my wrongs. He has put that peace that surpasses understanding in me once again. He is my redeemer and my Savior and he never fail me. I love the fact that when you walk with Christ, he cares about what you think and what you need even before you pray for it. I thank God that he does answer my prayers but even more so when I thought I wanted something He already send that something my way. Yesterday was my baby shower and I was blessed with a crib but no mattress sheets or mattress set and yet he send my old Bible Teacher to give me exactly what I wanted. Even more so it was beautiful. We had so much fun and just Awesome time Fellow Shipping with everyone. God was just awesome. He treat me just as I would have treated my own child. I am a child of God and He is my Abba Father and he provides for what I need and want. Just as I look at my sons and daughters and see what they like and what they really wanted. If I have the money I would definitely buy it for them. God does the same for me. I am so blessed and grateful for everything he has done for me. May you all have the same walk with Christ and have the same relationship with him. Thanks for reading and May God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment