Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Warnings about the end of Time part 1

We are living in the end time my brothers and sisters in Christ. Whether we refuse to listen or deny it, it is the truth. All of the scriptures in the bible is coming to pass as we speak. Revelation's prophesy is coming true in our generation. In 2 Timothy 3:1-9 talks about how at the last days there will be greater sins among the people in the world. Increases of evil intentions, evil thoughts, evil all around us.
  "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone."

Now I know that this is happening right now. There is a high percentage of increases of crimes happening all around the world. Not just in one place but in every countries. Just look at the Crime statistics. More and more of our freedom is taken away from us. Riots and terrorist attacks are increasing more and more each day. In Matthew 24:6-8, it said ". You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains." It will happen no doubts but please read your Bible and see what I have said come from all that scriptures. Get right with God and repent and ask him to be your savior. Pray a little prayer like this: 

"Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today as a sinner, I believe that Jesus died for me at the cross and he rose up again in three days. I repent of my sins, Please forgive me of all my sins and make me white as snow. And come into my heart, I make you my Lord and savior. Write my name in your book of Life. And send your Holy Spirit to guide me and teach me in all that I do. I pray in Jesus name Amen!."

If you just pray that I believe you are born again in Christ Jesus. Welcome to the family of God and Keep God's word (Christian Bible) as the standard for your life. Until next time May God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment