Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Miracles happens

Have you ever have something happen to you that you can't even explained it? Well God has his way to make that miracle happen in ways we don't understand it and in ways we cannot explain it. Even if we are the greatest genius in the world, we still won't know how that miracles happened. Everyone has different miracle that happens in their life. For me was when me and my husband had two babies and had only a couple of hundred of dollars in the bank, and with that much money only did we buy a three bedrooms house. The miracle was that we didn't pay a penny to get the house but instead they pay us One hundred something to us. That was a blessing to us. I will tell you my brothers and sisters in Christ, that when you have God in you, Miracles happens all around you. There are also another time a miracle happen when I had my second baby, my husband just lost his job and we have no money in the bank but we didn't even miss a month of rent or even a bill that year. Right after my baby was born people visited us and gave us money and with that God just bless us to have enough for all our bills. God also blessed my husband with a new job and better benefits with better health insurance. I Praise the LORD for all the goodness that he had pour in my life. For all my wonderful children. God is awesome and he works through a lot of people to help us have our miracles. So next time you see someone in need, Ask God to use you as an instrument of his righteousness and goodness. That you could be a blessing to them. For God said in Matthew 7:7: "Ask and it shall be given you, Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will be open unto you." Well Thank you for reading, until next time. May God Bless you all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment