Sunday, December 15, 2013

Giving is an honor

From the bible it said in Luke 6:38 "38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”  
So last month there were the Operation Christmas child programs where we would buy toys and stuff them in a shoe box for all the boys and girls around the world. Well I love to do that kinds of stuff and because of the joy that it brings me of helping others, I take a bigger step in it to get my family and friends involve and together we got over 52 shoe boxes filled. It was such a great experience that I was so happy. Jesus told us in the bible that giving with a cheerful heart and each time I see God is teaching me how to love everyone even people I will never meet but each of those shoe boxes will be an opportunity to share Jesus Christ with them and they would have a chance to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. This Christmas we are planning to do a caroling  and share the joy of the birth of our Lord Jesus and to share love at this wonderful season. I encourage you all to do something for other without expecting anything in return. I love you all and May God almighty bless you and show you the true meaning of Christmas. God bless and happy giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment