Friday, August 31, 2012

Different Church groups


What are the different church groups out there? There are many different church groups out there. Almost all churches have church choir, Youth group, children ministry, children choirs, bible study groups, ect... just to name a few. I myself are involved in a bible Study group and the children choir at my church. I am actually the English song teachers at my church and there's another lady that teaches the children in our native language. We teach the children christian songs and praises and worship so they could sing in front of the congregation each Sunday. To teach the children choir you really have to be committed and love to do the work for God and are willing to sacrifice your time to do so. I learn that if you're hearts not in it then church group is not for you. It takes time and patience to lead a church group. In my bible study class I would always drive 40 minutes every Saturday to my mom's house and back to have a bible study with my little brother and his teenage friends. I lead them into the bible study and share the love of Jesus Christ with them and now they grow up to love Jesus and they all go to the Elevation Church and some of them even got baptized there. They all are going to college and army and such now. I see God working in their lives and it's amazing.

Christian Wholesale for church groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment